GEDS & Graduate Degree Programme Info Session
A conversation to better understand the Design for Sustainability journey (GEDS) and learn what the Graduate Degree Programme, co-created with our partner Ubiquity University, can do for you!
Join us for an interactive Information Session where you will learn from facilitators, administrators and alumni why the GEDS is a life-changing program and what you can go on to do if you study with us!
Come and learn what past participants have created, how their lives changed and how some decided to further their studies with a Master's or even a PhD through Ubiquity University after completing this unique program!
GEDS: Gaia Education Design for Sustainability Certificate is much more than a course: it is a lab for creating real change in your individual lives, your communities and the groups you belong to.
Did you know that the GEDS is at the core of each and every course we offer? Intentional design that integrates the four dimensions of a regenerative design: ecological, worldview, social and economic.
Some questions we will be covering:
- What is the GEDS and how is it organized?
- What options do the GEDS offer for life, community and career changes?
- What upgrading options do you have?
- What previous students have done or are doing?
Bring your curiosity and questions!
We will gift special discounts to those who register for this webinar. Stay tuned!
- Gaia Education presentation about the GEDS and its different dimensions
- Presentation of past projects and testimonials from alumni
- Ubiquity University presentation about their Masters and PhD programs
- Q&A session for those attending